What is Family Day Care?
- FDC Children spend large parts of their day outdoors experiencing nature, fresh air and opportunities to run and play. There is no need to fill out continuous "special excursion" forms, as trips to the playground, walks through parks and every day outings are part of the everyday program.
- FDC children interact with a small group of peers, varying in age and development, much like a family unit. This ensures a diversity of interests and developmental levels that don't overwhelm a child. Much like the harmony of a family unit.
- Children are not "lost" in a small group. FDC provides the closest form of care and education that resembles a one on one format. No child slips through the cracks. This is not a class room environment.
Werribee Early Years Educators support children's development in learning by following child initiated activities based on the child's emerging interests, skills and strengths. In other words, Children contribute to their own learning experience.
We are fully Licensed for CCB and CCR
- Small groups ensure each child's unique needs are well catered for. With one full time educator that develops a close bond with the child.
- FDC caters from families with siblings providing an environment that removes the need for separation. Brothers and sisters spend their days in each other's company much the same as in the family home.
Hours on offer.
Werribee Early Years Family Day Care can offer :
- Full time care
- Part time care
- Weekend/public holiday care
- Before/ after school care
- Emergency care
- Overnight care